My Passwords – Password Manager
Download My Passwords – Password Manager Apk For PC,Laptop,Windows 7,8,10.
We provide My Passwords – Password Manager 19.08.01 APK file for PC (Windows 7,8,10).
My Passwords – Password Manager is a free Productivity app.
DownloadAPKPC.com helps you to install any apps or games available on Google Play Store. You can download Apps Apk to desktop of your PC with Windows 7,8,10 OS, Mac OS, Chrome OS or even Ubuntu OS. Also you can download apk files for your phones and tablets (Samsung, Sony, HTC, LG, Blackberry, Nokia, Windows Phone and other brands such as Oppo, Xiaomi, HKphone, Skye, Huawei…).
Please be aware that We only share the original and free pure apk installer for My Passwords – Password Manager 19.08.01 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.50 out of 5 stars on playstore.
If you want to know more about My Passwords – Password Manager then you may visit E. Molla support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright,
please contact us. My Passwords – Password Manager is the property and trademark from the developer E. Molla.
Tired of remembering multiple passwords? Looking for a secure way of saving all your passwords?
This application will help you to store all your passwords easily and safely.
The only thing you have to do is to remember a master password which is used as encryption key. Each time you want to lookup a stored entry, you will use your master password to enter the application.
• Quick and easy access via one single master password
• Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) data encryption
• Backup and restore your data
• Export and import CSV files
• Internet or any other unnecessary permissions are NOT required
• Create strong passwords using the password generator
• Auto exit when the screen turns off
• Multi window support
Backup & Restore:
If you have multiple devices then you can have your passwords in all your devices without having to retype them.
Simply create a backup in one device and move it to another device where it can be restored using the same master password.
– To backup your database please go to: More > Database > Backup database
– To restore your database please go to: More > Database > Restore database
Use of permissions:
– In-app purchases: To be able to purchase the PRO version and unlock additional features
– Photos/Media/Files: To be able to backup the database, but also to export and import csv files from the external storage
– Close other apps: This is needed for the \”Auto exit\” where the application will be killed when the screen turns off
– If the master password is lost the stored data cannot be recovered because of the missing sync option
– The clipboard is not cleared automatically. Make sure that you clear your clipboard when you don\’t need its content any more
– It is strongly recommended that you backup your encrypted database at regular intervals
– You can group and sort your entries by color
File size: 3.11MB
Requires: Android 4.0+
Package Name: com.er.mo.apps.mypasswords
Developer: E. Molla
Updated: August 03, 2019
Rate 4.50 stars – based on 19882 reviews
How to Play My Passwords – Password Manager on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search the My Passwords – Password Manager and download,Or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install My Passwords – Password Manager for PC.Now you can play My Passwords – Password Manager on PC.Have fun!